The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to me, cha cha cha...

What a thoughtful birthday gift, one of my kind, dedicated readers decided to share their fireworks from the 4th with me, since I didn't get to see them. Thank you so very much, you don't knoe how much I appreciate that. Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did! Speaking of my birthday, I have a busy day planned. I have lunch planned with my dear friend. Then, later this evening, we are going to dinner, bowling and possibly karaoke... yes, yes, I am going to torture y'all again with my beautimus singing voice...

On to more important things... the weather... oh wait, there is NONE... oh well, that's OK... last year on my birthday, I attempted my first official storm chase, and it was a total bust... Ahh yes, that was the very beginning of the Dewvoid. Of course, on that day, a great looking set-up fell apart as I crossed the county line. At least this year, I won't have to get my hopes up that something might happen because I know it won't. Ahh, but Kelly sees an MCS in our future... take 2 MCSs and call me in the morning... lol. Have a great day though!!!

NO HAZARDOUS WEATHER IS EXPECTED...BUT ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP ACROSS THE REGION THIS AFTERNOON. ANY STORMS THAT DEVELOP ARE NOT ANTICIPATED TO BE STRONG AS ATMOSPHERIC INSTABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TODAY.
Tropical news... well, that one low has lost most of it convective activity, so it's looking much less impressive on satellite imagery, and it was pretty much the only game in town, so we've got nothing.

Have a lovely day!!!
Ciao,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Looks like rain is on the way!!! By the way, "cha cha cha" is one of my dad's favorite phrases...it goes well at the end of any sentence...try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain would be nice, cha cha cha. Mudslides would be good right now, cha cha cha. You're right, Mike, cool phrase, with many applications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jenn! Maybe July will wrap up a nice little late July hurricane for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeff! Wouldn't that be nice, some nice tropical action for my b-day month?

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...