The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, July 29, 2007

"WET DAY AHEAD"

Floral #4. This is one of my favorites because it's one of the most unique flowers I have ever seen. This was growing at the zoo in J-ville.

Well, folks, I had a wonderful time meeting up with a friend out of North Georgia. I won't get into details, but apparently, while I was having fun up in Cordele, I missed yet another chase-tunity. Sure, I got to see some distant lightning, while hanging out with my non-storm-chasing friend, but I have heard that my house experienced a nice storm. That's ok, because I found a suitable replacement... aka mudslides. ;-) I guess I can post a couple of pics from of our visit without getting into too many details, but you can still get the point. Bottom line is that we had a fabulous time, and I mostly behaved. lol. Did capture a beautiful sunset... See?As for today, here's a HWO, I can actually appreciate:

THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP ACROSS THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON. COVERAGE WILL BE GREATER THAN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS WITH NUMEROUS STORMS EXPECTED OVER SOUTH CENTRAL GEORGIA... ISOLATED STRONG TO MARGINALLY SEVERE STORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE DURING THE AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING HOURS. THE MAIN THREAT WILL BE WIND GUSTS FROM WET MICROBURSTS AND POSSIBLY SOME SMALL HAIL.
Wow! South Central Georgia!!! Thanks, guys, it's about time you send something my way. Unfortunately, I promised Mini-Dew that I would take her to see "Hairspray", so hopefully timing will work out for me... fingers crossed. Y'all know my luck...

Have a blessed Sunday!
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. As for the "No details" clause in this post concerning Dew's trip to Cordele, just watch the next "Cops" episode on FOX. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flower pics dew!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens in Cordele, stays in Cordele... ;-)

    Thanks, Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...