The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, August 25, 2007

I really hate to cover up my lightning...

Good morning, and Happy Saturday. Nothing ever happened for miles last night, so I started cleaning my house, so I would be freed up tonight in case something happens... Let me see what the guys have to say about that.

SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP TODAY... ESPECIALLY DURING THE AFTERNOON AND EVENING. CONDITIONS DO NOT APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR WIDESPREAD SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS... HOWEVER A FEW STORMS COULD BRIEFLY APPROACH MARGINALLY SEVERE LEVELS WITH STRONG WIND GUSTS... TORRENTIAL RAINFALL... FREQUENT LIGHTNING... AND SMALL HAIL.
So, it looks like tonight could be the night that last night never was. I have a smack dab in the middle of the day plan, but I am freed up all evening for all sorts of chasing delight. Bring it, Ma Nature. I am ready. With POPS at 60, and thunderstorms likely. Chances look good.

Stay tuned.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

Dew comment, please...