The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dewvoid, still going...

I know Carolina Mike will contradict me on this one, but you saw the radar, lightning... headed right for me. I went out, completely optimistic about the opportunity, thinking... oh yeah! Here I go... I could see the storm approaching. It was RIGHT THERE! Well, of course, when I got out there, I saw that it had dissipated, and since I have friends in town... all this weekend... I couldn't chase too far, so I just took pics of what I could see. I can't complain. At least I got a rainbow, even if it wasn't the full arch my friends saw driving in... of course, not. That first pic that I shot is my absolute favorite of the day (totally unenhanced or touched), but here are some other things that I caught today...)So, that's all I have for now. Enjoy!

Have a fabulous night,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Really love that first shot! Awesome contrast Dew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rick! I thought so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... more of your beautiful clouds! :o) Sounds like your chasetunity below was fun even if it wasn't too impressive. Have a great week!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Courtney! I love shooting the sky. The chasetunity WAS a great time!!! ...and I guess that is what it is all about. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...