The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jess's Storm right now...

Don't have much time, but I thought I would get these up of Jess's tornado warned supercell. You go girl! She is up and aware that this system is tornadic. I saw that her county was warned and decided to come and grab a couple of shots just for her.

More to come.
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Too cool Jenn!!!Thank you!
    Tornado was down on the ground just east of me, short lived.
    I dont have time to blog about it now,glad u did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wake up call, huh? I was so excited for you this morning when I heard Pasco on TWC. I hate events while people are asleep, though. You are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twc is calling it a funnel, but it sure dose get the juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it got mine flowing... and you were saying about you not getting any severe weather??? lol

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...