The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The show... details!!!

Station: WeTV
Name: Twister Sisters
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Time: 10PM

Guests: Dewdrop (yep, that's me!!!)... and others...

It will be the 5th episode of the show that premieres on December 11. Episode 2, on December 18th, has Jess (who happened to have a nader drop just east of where she is, this morning) and Bill and his son as guests/chasers. Bill will also be on episode 6 on January 15 with my friend Tony. Very exciting stuff... Tune in to WeTV in December to see the most spectacular storm chasing show ever! No, I'm not biased... lol According to my friend Alan...

Next step: Hollywood walk of fame. They are molding the stars now! ;)
Locally, we've got chance and slight chance POPS through Saturday night, when things are expected to dry out some. The guys stated:
THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET TYPE OF DAYS.
Isn't that great?! Tell me my guys don't rock. I have the best NWS office ever!Again, no, I am not biased. lol Temps and drizzle are both falling... let the dreariness begin.
BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME SUBTLETIES THAT MAKE THIS FORECAST CHALLENGING. THE BIG CONCERN IS HOW LONG THE STRATUS WILL REMAIN AND IF THERE ARE ANY GAPS IN THE CLOUD DECK TO ALLOW FOR SOME SURFACE HEATING. IF THE STRATUS HANGS AROUND...IT COULD BE QUITE COLD...COMPARED TO WHAT WE HAVE BEEN USED TO.
Of course, the greatest chance for real precip in Friday when a stalled boundary carries some heavy duty moisture this way. Mini-Dew has a barn party that will be postponed to an inconvenient date if it rains... of course, right? Isn't that always the way???? Btw, I took the pic of yesterday's sky... I just loved the contrast. We did get rain last night, but that is all, and it wasn't much.

A large area of disorganized showers NE of the Leeward Islands has developed... doesn't look to be conducive for development, but I thought I would let you know, it still being hurricane season and all...

That is all I've got.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. My calendar is marked! I can't wait to TIVO my best friend (how cool is that!?). Hey we had a tornado developing this morning in our county and I (of course) thought of you. It ended up dissipating though...sorry, no carnage to report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No carnage... I am not after carnage, just a little rotation. Did you see the radar captures of your cell? Really awesome stuff.

    I can't believe I will be able to be TIVOed... that is wild!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...