The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 19, 2007

Exploration... the world belongs to Dew...

Yesterday... another perfect day, weather wise... only things that would have improved yesterday would have been some instability... a little bit of lift... and some moisture. ;-) As it was, the temperature was perfect! The skies were clear, and the air felt fresh. So, I did a tiny bit of exploration after church... basically found a trail and saw where it went. It was a great stall tactic, putting off the inevitable grocery shopping trip on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Of course, it was packed, but prior to dealing with all that insanity, I was able to decompress some. Just a short little deviation from the norm. It was nice.

Aside from that, it was a nice peaceful weekend. Mini-Dew and I went to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium... which was a sweet movie with a nice message, a feel good movie. I think I smiled the whole time. Dustin Hoffman is so dynamic, and the little monkey... adorable. I think it touched my heart some to be referred to as "a counting mutant". Amazing what can be accomplished if you just believe yourself capable.

Speaking of accomplishing stuff... with the whole Twister Sisters show thing, I shared the promo link with a group of peachy friends of mine in a forum that I belong to, and I got some cool feedback... this from Gary addressed to me:

I had the freakiest dream last night. I was at home with a bunch of friends and we were all watching the sky. Then we started noticing a funnel forming and getting ready to touch down....right before it hit the house.

EEK (everyone was fine, btw)
lol Well, I have the privelege of Thansgiving week upon me, which means in basic terms, cramming a week's worth of work into 3 days, so... toodles.

~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Hope u have a great week ms. chichdew!
    Have been reading bills blog?
    I would of never of the chasing storms could be so dramatic, I would be there for the beauty not to be apart of the who's who. I just think its silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving week! I have so much to be thankful for. I have been reading all about the "revolution" in storm chasing. Who needs soap operas...? lol I am relieved to be so far removed from all that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like we are both doing some nature walking to decompress...

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...