The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I just want weather... is that so wrong?

Happy Wednesday, everyone... it appears that we have entered yet another monotonous weather pattern, this time over the entire CONUS... how depressing is that?! The good news is that the parade that I am walking in on Saturday should offer up some nice weather, perfect parade weather, really... Tonight, there is talk of drizzle (don't miss my snarled nose on that one), which is not among my favorite weather events. We can use moisture in any form though, so if it comes, I'll take it, and no Meso Magnet Mike, that does not void the Dewvoid, nor do the 3 claps of thunder I heard on Monday, before we even try to go there.

With no weather, that leaves very little else to talk about, and I have bunches to do today... in fact, got a super late post in today, but I will share this really scarily interesting story with you about really nasty hotel glass care, which made me sick. Never again will I drink from those glasses... eww...

Have a lovely day folks.
~Dewdrop

6 comments:

  1. Weather purgatory....Hope the SDS center is open this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we'll be needing it bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! No... it's not wrong! Most of GA is asking for rain, so I don't think it would hurt if you asked for a little weather action. I'm really starting to get jealous of your way cool skies down in S. GA!!! I would think with Atlanta pollution that I could see something like that more often. Hmph! Maybe I'll ask for cool skies?! Way to go on scoring your GPS, and you make a pretty decent elf! LOL! Enjoyed reading about you balloon launch too. Okay... off to bed for me. -cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never drink out of a hotel glass again. That was nasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the weather sux for you but this is awesome motorcycle weather!!!! My mechanic says he has not seen weather like in years this time of year. Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtney, I think most of the country is asking for rain at this point. I do love the skies here, but my favorite skies occur in the plains. Feel free to visit anytime and escape all that yucky smog. I love my GARMIN!!! Thanks for the elf compliment... I think.

    Jess, you're not kidding.

    Mr. X, Thanks for the call this morning and for checking with the fire chief for me. Awesome motorcycle weather... well, you know how much that appeals to me... NOT! Glad you're getting to ride though.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...