The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Monday, November 05, 2007

Twister Sisters coming soon... and boy is it COLD!

Twister Sisters Series trailer

Since I had trouble getting the promo link to work, Bill offered me this alternative, so if any of you were having trouble getting the other to play (which needs to be played on an updated Media Player, even though it didn't work on mine)... here is an alternative for you. The women are Melanie and Peggy, the Twister Sisters.

Well, the cold is on its way, and let me tell you, I have THE MOST STUBBORN CHILD ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET! This morning, I said, "You will need to put on long sleeves under your coat because it is 7 degrees above freezing out there!" She said, "I know what I need to do." Loosely translated, that means, I only heard part of what you said, and I am going to do what I think I heard you say. She was well on her way to the bus stop when I realized she had just a sweater over her t-shirt. I asked her where her coat was, and she told me that she had her coat on. Grr... At least it was just cold air without any wind. It didn't feel as bad as some recent mornings except for my fingers. I told her tomorrow it's long sleeves and a thick coat! No exceptions! She won't be duping me again. That cold front should drop temps considerably, and it's all dry air, so it should just make our red flag conditions worse. Time to start using those dryer sheets. On the plus side, got a great opportunity to show Mini-Dew some frost and talk about what causes it. She knew! I hope she aced that test! (The pics are from Anna Ruby Falls up near Helen, in Unicoi State Park from my trip back in July. I can't wait to make a trip up there again, visit more of those beautiful falls.)

Invest 91L is still dumping rain on Mexico, which happens to be the last thing they need... If only we could work on a diversion system that would capture the rain and funnel to a place that has a greater need...

That's all I have for today. Happy Monday, y'all!

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Nice falls pics! Mexico Dew-not need more rain at all...... Not helping the ~~~~flooding~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike!!!

    Dew not need more rain for sure! lol Just remember that heat is the number one weather related killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice waterfall pictures. Check out the link to the blooming writer on my blog for awesome nature photos and angry hurricane ocean pictures from Nova Scotia. Great pics from Noel on there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie! I did check it out. I love her Noel pics. Great work. She has a great eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...