The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, November 30, 2007

We've got FOG!

Thick radiation fog consumed the surface this morning. Amazingly, it was thicker on the road and in town than it was in my neighborhood, which is the opposite of the norm. Unfortunately, time constraints kept me from capturing some of the beautiful scenery generated in the fog (pardon the windshield smudges), but I assure you, it was positively beautimus, especially where it hovered over some area ponds.

Yesterday evening, I was treated to an amber skyscape, and of course, seeing that in my "window", I had to run outside to capture it. I didn't have time for a tripod, but you get the idea.

Looks like beautiful parade weather for tomorrow. I am so glad. It'll be perfect day time weather for out door activity and chilly at night.

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

7 comments:

  1. We have been severely deprived weatherwise lately, but at least you got fog. It was clear and 30 up my way this a.m. Have fun at the parade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray... fog. I'm really not a fan, except for the beautiful landscape it reveals.

    Thanks, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fog picture! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous amber sky... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Michael! I loved the way the fence played into the lines. Fog creates such a mystique. I have been enjoying the pics of Mary Katherine. She has already grown so much!

    Beth Ellen, Thanks! I love skies like that. Such a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fog picture made me think of London and the sunset picture made me think of Africa...thanks for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Around the world with Dewdrop. Glad you could come along. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...