The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, December 02, 2007

Crafts, Sales and Automobiles....

Quick post, just to say hi! I am running around this morning like a chicken without a head, had a jam packed day yesterday (more about that... in a moment), a good mini-chaser convergence on Friday (dinner with Rick - where he gave me a Storm Tracker II decal for my van... does that mean, I have to wash it now???), and today is catch up day. (The pic is of my precious little God-daughter, getting her much anticipated visit with Santa in.)

As for yesterday, I woke up early to head to the annual Santa Breakfast, where I volunteer as one of Santa's little helpers, helping children make small crafts. Finished that and helped clean up after a yard sale/garage sale/rummage sale... so, you can imagine that by this point I am beat... well, that's not all folks. I left that and got Mini-Dew all dolled up for the parade, then walked 2 miles in the parade (which had perfect parade weather.) Then, things went down hill. In my already sleepy state, my van decided to start smoking and offer up a strong aroma of coolant... (insert sarcasm here) great! I check everything I know to check... and I decide to let it cool off while I go to dinner. Nothing a White Russian couldn't take care of... Finish up dinner, look at the van again. It appears to be a slight leak in one of the hoses. It'll go to the shop on Monday. sigh.

I wonder if Santa will bring me that new laptop I asked for...

That's all the time I have folks.

Happy Sunday,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Desperate Housewives was delicious tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! A TORNADO! I hope you're watching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I haven't been keeping up with that show. I will need to catch it online tomorrow... sounds like it's right up my "tornado alley"... yes, yes, I know how cheesy that was. SO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and as for the parade... had to have my hands free and didn't want to haul the camera. I was on strike. Sorry... maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...