The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, December 26, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I sure hope that everyone had a wonderfully blessed Christmas like me! I treasure the fact that I was able to spend the holidays with family and friends. I cherish it and certainly do not take it for granted. I hope everyone recovers well from the festivities, in preparation for welcoming in the New Year.

Perhaps for my weather enthusiast friends, we will face an active year ahead... hopefully without harm to people or property.

Just some quick pics from our wonderful week...

Mini-Dew's Abominable Snow Monster:
A really cool lowering in the cloud and associated scud (no, no rotation...):
Cool Skies:
The carousel ride at the mall:
Cool scene while stuck for an hour in mall traffic trying to get the heck out of there:
The tree:
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dewdrop

1 comment:

Dew comment, please...