The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gloom and Doom...

Rain, rain and more rain. It'll be here tomorrow... fabulous. Yet another driving day covered in rain. This time it should last until Wednesday. Doesn't sound like a cheerful forecast. Perhaps, they could make something up for my sake, so I could at least hope for ...something, even if it's not real. This way, all I have to look forward to is gloom. It's all down hill from here. Looks like practice on Tuesday is shot, too.

At least it's nice right now. I just watched a nice sunrise, didn't photograph it. I was still wiping the sleep from my eyes. Have a big day ahead... a lot to do. I need to remember to dump my rain gauge in all of this. Let's see how much rain south Georgia can get in 4 days.

Don't know when I'll get another chance to blog.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...