The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, March 09, 2007

Looking better and better...

OK, folks, this keeps getting better and better... word is that we should have thunderstorms tomorrow... here's what Tim had to say: THE SURFACE HIGH THAT HAS PRESSED DOWN INTO OUR CWA WILL WEAKEN SATURDAY WITH RETURN MOIST ONSHORE FLOW DEVELOPING BY AFTERNOON. THIS ALONG WITH THE COLDER TEMPS ALOFT WILL INCREASE INSTABILITY AND WE SHOULD SEE A FEW THUNDERSTORMS BY AFTERNOON. ALTHOUGH OUR AREA IS NOT HIGHLIGHTED FOR A RISK OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS... ONE OR TWO STORMS MAY BECOME STRONG TO SEVERE WITH LARGE HAIL AND STRONG WIND GUSTS. His short term was actually a considerable paragraph... I'm impressed. Also, the SPC has outlined a "see text" area that includes my area, so folks, we might even have some isolated severe weather... that part is much less likely than the few thunderstorms in the forecast, but a possibility of hail and lightning, sounds like a chase op to me... I'm all over it if something comes my way. A weekend (that I'm available) day time chase... it's like fate. I'll keep watching. Stay tuned.

P.S. Hey guys, don't forget to "spring" your clocks forward tomorrow night before you go to bed. We may lose sleep, but it means longer daylight, more chase ops and the end of SDS to come... I am excited.

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...