The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just a bit further east... stay south... come on...

Heard a report of a funnel cloud/waterspout near Gulfport, MS. Looks like things are kicking up a bit out a little west of here... Just about all of AL is buried in convection... nothing too terribly impressive though, as predicted. Looks like the bulk of it will sail to the north of me. I might get a spot of rain... perhaps... maybe, if we're lucky... cause I'm always so lucky when it comes to weather, right? lol. Still dry this way... bone dry... lots of clouds, but nothing still. That forecast for showers this morning didn't pan out for us... sorry Tim... We'll just have to live with the 1/1,000,000 of an inch that we got yesterday. lol. Hubby's been trying to obstruct my radar view, in a feeble attempt to get me off the computer. He has some nerve!

Just revisited my March 31st blog. Man, that bow echo was sharp... OK, well, I really do have to shop now... until tomorrow, unless I get bored tonight... ;-)

Toodaloo,
~Dewdrop "Future EM Director" (Love it, Mike, you're a hoot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...