The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Caught a glimpse of the chase vehicle...









Just kidding... We finally made it out to dinner at just before 10PM, and when we arrived at the restaurant, we saw this ... thing. I don't even know how to describe how funny this thing was to me... I was rolling. I expect I'll see more insanity such as this as I continue on my quest for naders. Serious chaser convergence at that restaurant though... about 15-20 of them. I didn't even think to count them... It looks like we've come to the right place. In the middle of nowhere, hotels are sold out. It's insanity. Plans tonight were messed up by a group of noisy senior citizens who were at the hotel for movie night. Too funny. It is what it is.

Our actual chase vehicle... well one of them, not sure who will be where, but this vehicle will be with us. We depart from here tomorrow to grab some chow and chase. Then, it looks like we willbe traveling back East to Fremont, NE, assuming things don't change... what are the chances of that happening?! LOL!

I am worn out, so I am going to try to catch some shut eye. Tomorrow's the big day!!! I can't hardly wait. I am ecstatic!

Nighty-night,
~Dewdrop

6 comments:

  1. Don't ask me why I'm so excited! Go girl! Fly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wings are prepped for flight! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prepare for some insane weather action today. Conditions still look historic with long track tornados very likely in your location. I wish you had a live cam to stream for us :)

    SCM

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome! Maybe next time! ;-) Thanks for your encouragement! I am psyched!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheeesh...and my wife gripes about what my truck looks like.LOLOL!!! go get em Dewy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me tell you... after what I saw today... your wife has nothing to complain about.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...