The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hoping for Rain...


SO IT WILL BE SUNNY AND WARM TODAY WITH LIGHT WINDS AS TODAY SHOULD BE ONE OF THE WARMEST DAYS SINCE MID JANUARY WITH HIGHS REACHING THE UPPER 70S OVER MANY AREAS. All this sunshine and warmth are setting the stage for this weekend's possible main event. I am hoping to get something, but I'll continue to keep an eye out and monitor. Have a storm chasing friend (that I know of) heading out to the plains for this one... ABe safe, Tony, and all you chasers going after this one, be safe. Don't chase faster than your guardian angel can fly. Here's what they are saying so far about the upcoming event. THE SHORT-MID RANGE MODELS ARE COMING INTO VERY GOOD AGREEMENT ON TIMING THE APPROACH OF THE NEXT COLD FRONT ON LATE SAT NIGHT AND SUN MORNING...WITH NO MORE THAN A 3-6 HR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SLOWEST AND FASTEST RUNS. THIS SHOULD BRING ANOTHER ROUND OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS TO THE REGION. OF MORE CONCERN NOW...HOWEVER...IS HOW QUICKLY AND CLEANLY WILL THIS FRONT PASS THROUGH...AND WILL THERE BE ANY WAVES OF LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPING ALONG IT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO. One can only hope... (evil grin).

Followed the advise of a fellow chase friend and set up a new spaces account. Feel free to check it out Dewdrop's Space. Jay, I am still not sold on it, but I like being able to feed so easily, and there are the photo albums... seems an awful lot like 360, myspace and all those other places... sorry, spaces. I will definitely hold onto my blog.

Busy day today, so I am going to head.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an eventful weekend :) Up in Cartersville on Tuesday night we had quite a storm... thought it was about over then thunder shook the house and all it's occupants! Dd woke up but that seemed to be the end of it besides the downpours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Nicole. I am looking forward to some weather. I hope it doesn't interfere with your basement sealing plans, really. I'd be happy to take it all down our way.

    ~Dew

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...