The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, February 21, 2007

oh yeah...



Update 3:07: Well, this little guy came out of nowhere, some lightning... tons of rain, and just as quick as it came, it's gone... Looks like more convection feeding in off the Gulf. I'll continue to keep an eye out.

Update 4:30: Just found out that my county was the only one in the CWA to have a thunderstorm today and guess who reported ours??? That's right, the Dew, cause I'm cool like that. That just totally made my day... boy, do I need a life, or what? Hi, my name is Dewdrop, and I am a serious Weather Weenie... ;-)

~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...