The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Saturday, March 03, 2007

Recovery Continues...

The news this morning full of horrific images of the destruction in the wake of the ferocious storm that passed through Thursday thru Friday morning. It's hard to hear about the people who lost loved ones, and it's amazing to see the caliber of destruction and realize that more lives weren't lost. Terribly tragic. The NWS has posted Preliminary Reports on the Storm and created a web page for the March storm The links speak for themselves, so I'll let you check them out. There is also a link for the Central, GA tornadoes from the same system on the Atlanta site. Looks like all ratings are EF3 or below. What a storm!

As I mentioned, I am headed to JAX this AM for an event, so I need to run and get ready. I wanted to post a picture of yesterday's sky before I left. It was beautiful...

Toodles,
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...