The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 12, 2007

OK, so the crow arrived a little later than expected...

So, I'm returning from lunch, right? And my co-worker is standing there, as if awaiting my return... little did I know, she WAS awaiting my return... she said as I walked in the door, "Ahh yes, Ms. Meteorologist... any more weather predictions for us? Loved the rain we had yesterday... NOT! You're as bad as that guy on TWC. What's his name? Jim Cantore! You didn't get any certificates for forecasting weather, did you?" Since she'll be accompanying me to Vegas, I don't think I'll be asking the pilot for a closer look at cloud structure or for a taser inspired lightning demo... but I am confident that if I say anything about the weather, my dear co-worker will let everyone on the plane know about my forecasting blunder as Ms. Meteorologist. (eye roll) Oh, and to give credit where credit is due, the crow image was borrowed from wikipedia. Click on the picture for the source.

Oh, and I have some pretty exciting news, my weather station was lacking the chip to correct for the change in daylight savings time, and hubby called the company, Cheney Instruments. They appreciate our business so much that they are sending an entirely new set up, and they aren't requiring us to send the other back, so I'm thinking one for the house, and one for my van, for being mobile. AWESOME! We'll see what happens. Wind readings on the road! Woohoo! Now, all I need is Doppler on wheels (kidding).

Mmmm , crow...
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

Dew comment, please...