The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, April 12, 2007

Texas gets fired up...

Looks like some hail and wind in Texas this evening. My SDS suffering, turkey destroying, amber light bar bearing friend, Steve M. in Texas looks to be in the middle of it for tonight, after thinking tonight's action would be too far away... looks like they are right in your backyard, Steve. No "Stevoid®" today, and tomorrow, he is planning the chase in an attempt to escape the 2X4 attack, but just the nearby cold core, on account of something called work... sheesh... was that a cough I heard? Have you checked your temp? I'm pretty sure you're coming down with something... nothing a couple of tornadic supercells won't cure. Tomorrow is the main event for this system. Lots of chasers getting in line for this one.

The Southeastern Weather Brigade has been chatting away on our team blog. Stop by and see what we've got going on, down in our neck of the woods... which right now... is nothing wx related. The ridge has seen to that.

I am exhausted, so it's off to bed for me.

Night,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. ROFL! It's looking pretty good today. Even though I have to work (cough..cough), I'm thinking I'll be in range to chase Childress to Wichita Falls...although I'm thinking it will be about 50 miles south of that line. It really is a good cold core setup in great chase country. Lots of Turkeys too. ;-) I'm off to work in hopes of taking off around lunch.

    We'll try to send this system down your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...Nasty cough! So was that line in Twister changed from "We have turkeys to "We have cows"..?

    LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch those turkey debris fields, they can be rough.... gobble gobble.

    Oh, and Rick... oink oink.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...