The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Don't be ridiculous...

Come on now, Dew... you know it doesn't rain where you are... see how the fabulous cell, with all its splendor just fizzled away... Dew, Latin for no Storms. SIGH! That little red cell was headed straight for me... and it vanished just before getting here... seriously. I am not believing that. I really thought that I was just imagining things, but my geography isn't the vacuum, I am. Now, that really sucks!

Reports from hubby are that 3 drops of rain fell on him... that amounts to less than a millionth of an inch... grumble...

~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Man, the Stevoid can't hold a light to the Dewvoid. LOL!!!

    I certainly hope the curse can be broken soon before Georgia and northern Florida becomes a new desert. This is ridiculous. At least the tropical season will start up soon to maybe reverse things down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging my head in shame... Dewvoid is in full force. I can't even get a stinking rain cell to unload... how will I ever get to experience the severe stuff?

    Any advice on breaking curses? I really don't want to become charcoal. I'm so ready for Cane season... Though, I am suspecting that I am the reason for last year's pathetic season...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I foresee a Dr Phil moment coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to stay optimistic. I really am.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...