The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tut, tut, it looks like rain...

Is that rain I see??? Is that rain I see headed for me??? What a beautiful radar capture! A cell headed here. I wonder how long before it realizes that I am actually here... lol! A quick check outside tells me that my radar is imagining things. I see and feel nothing, and based on the image, it should be knocking on my door. I will continue to monitor this baby cell. I'll let you know if something happens...

Optimistically,
~Dewdrop

2 comments:

  1. You went outside!!?? You blew it! Never let the storm know you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I heard it knocking, and I wanted to let it in. Just a prank... sigh. Look at it. It was right there!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...