The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Thursday, May 31, 2007

A wet windshield...

Imagine my surprise when I left Mini-Dew's practice to see my van covered in water droplets. Granted, the ground wasn't wet, and the van wasn't even soaked, but it rained... apparently. I counted more than 2 drops for sure, so we blew N. Alabama out of the water (haha)... I'm sure our rainfall was just short of a millionth of an inch. Of course, we got nothing here in my part of the county, but you know... there's always tomorrow... or the next day. What?! It could happen. Oh, btw, you see those little white specks... yeah, that's ash. It was ashing earlier.

Oh, btw, a handfull of tornadoes reported today in the Texlahomas area... yeah, I just made that up... lots of hail. Hope they save some weather for me.

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. That's a 2 inch rain! (raindrops 2 inches apart...lol!!).

    I got some storms all warmed up for you today in the PH, Dew. :-)

    Oh...latest NAM is still forecasting a major frog strangler for ya'll. Small frogs should take cover! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair...we got two drops and you got 22 drops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, we won! It smells like rain outside now... I think it might be trying to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, Good one! I wish I could come chase... see you out there on Spotter network all set up for that Vega system. I am so jealous! I'll have my day soon... really soon. Save some of those kick butt CAPES for me. OK?

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...