The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, June 01, 2007

Why the NWS is just plain cool like that...

ALL EYES ARE ARE THE TROPICAL LOW SPINNING OVER THE SERN GULF OF MEXICO. THIS SYSTEM APPEARS TO HAVE A CLOSED CIRCULATION PER VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY. JUST NOTED THE FIRST LIGHTNING STRIKES. OH OH! STAY TUNED... WITHOUT GETTING INTO TOO MANY DETAILS, THIS WILL BE THE BEST CHANCE FOR A GOOD WETTING RAIN THAT WE`VE SEEN AROUND HERE IN SOME TIME.
The afternoon AFD... is it any wonder why I think these guys rock?! Thanks, Mark. That was awesome! Watching GR, I can see the convection making it's way up Florida's peninsula... teasing us. That's OK, Florida needs the rain, like we do.

I got a call from the producer, and it looks like they are going to stick with the original plan for now, hubby and I will fly to Kansas City, Missouri on Monday... from there we will drive a rental to whereever the rest of the group happens to be at that time. Only time will tell. Have I mentioned how excited I am?! Chasing in the plains... uh, oh, feel another Happy Dew Dance brewing. Better get for now.

4:47 UPDATE: Enter Barry!!!

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

3 comments:

  1. Between your happy dew dance and your weather related songs played on this blog... you crack me up! Ha! Have fun and be safe on the storm chase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry....The world needs to see the "Happy Dew Dance" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, thanks Courtney! I will be safe!

    Rick, Well, the world is about to get their chance... they don't know what they've been missing out on!

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...