The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Independence Day Eve!!!

Guess what we had yesterday.... that's right, NOTHING! Not a drop. Are we surprised? I think not. Of course, there were some beautiful teasing towers, just to get me excited, but the Dewvoid intact and me still in the area... NOTHING HAPPENED! Pardon the bug splatter on the windshield. I had a slight gnat problem after having been out at that field, while I was chasing on Sunday... I think they multiplied over the course of my work day because they were all over the place when I was driving... such a distraction... they had to die.

As for today... we have a short term forecast for isolated showers in this area... looks like our chance rolls in from the east but there is a weak frontal boundary also rolling in from our north... nothing strong to severe is forecasted, but I did leave my van windows open in an attempt to fool the weather into occurring despite my presence... I think it's on to me. lol Cloud cover should prevent heating, inhibiting the large event that I might have liked... what the guys are really saying, though, is that because Dewdrop is in South Central GA, doesn't look like anything will happen there.

I guess that's all for now...

Have a very lovely day!
~Dewdrop

16 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the lack of storms in your area. Things have to change soon, I mean it’s summer. South GA has it’s nice share of daily storms during the summer. Looks like you’ll get back to a more sea breeze storm chance by the weekend…

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Georgia/North Florida has had its nice share of daily storms, just not in the close proximity of me... lol

    Thanks, you too!!! One good thing about the lack of weather near me... I should be able to enjoy the foreworks - my absolute favorite part of the 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love the fireworks too. Every year I put on a my own fireworks show at a large family party. I fear this year I'll be watching the radar closely come the evening hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I could stop by and hold off the rain for you... lol. Enjoy. Be safe. I have a dear friend whose 2 year old daughter was just badly burned watching neighborhood fireworks Saturday night. She's going to require skin grafts. Poor dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Independence Day, Dew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mike! Back at you! I love Independence Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I wonder if the Dewvoid has any effect on....[enter dramatic, sinister theme music here]...."GLOBAL WARMING!". :-) Quick! Somebody call Al Gore! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Al has nothing on the Dewvoid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't touch this... (Stop, Dew time!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm "M.C. Dewvoid"? The "M.C." stands for "Moist Convection" ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Convection... did you say convection??? Where? i want it! lol...M.C. Dewvoid... you're a regular riot. Perhaps, we could sell the idea to Mickey D's... McDewvoid, just the bun... nothing else... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL!! McDewvoid! That is hilarious!! Where's the beef? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no, none of the good stuff with the McDewvoid. Just the appearance that you're getting something... but when it comes down to it, just the bun... none of the glory. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was thinking the true spirit of Dewvoid would be that you just get the box container wth nothing at all inside...not even a bun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess that would make even more sense... lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...