The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Sunday, September 09, 2007

I had the craziest dream...

Who has dreams like this??? I had a dream last night that Tropical Storm Gabrielle did some major intensification last night... when I say major, I mean... NO WAY! In my dream, I woke up to check what was going on and saw that overnight, little messy Gabby had intensified to a Cat 4 hurricane, and I had slept through all of it. I was so disappointed (in my dream) that I had missed all that action while I was sleeping. I blame Jeff for letting me know what an exciting night it might be... right before I conked out... lol

Of course, the reality is that Tropical Storm Gabrielle (Gabby) remains a measly tropical storm, nearing the North Carolina shores with her lopsided core. Currently, I (the Dewvoid) am being blamed by Carolina Mike for causing most of the action to remain off shore. Poor guy... so close to the action, yet so far away. I'm thinking 2 mesos off shore not too long ago... time to hit the beach and get some great shots over the ocean... Mikey, hope you're doing that too. I expect pics!!! Anyway, back to Tropical Storm Gabby, she is wobbly system with very STRONG convection in her Southwestern quadrant. She has intensified slightly to now carry with her sustained winds of 50mph. If all that convection was centered over her circulation center, I might be sharing an entirely different story... but she is entirely too off balance.

I am off to get ready for church...

Ciao,
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Thats to funny thats like dreaming of seeing the biggest tornado and relizing you dont have your camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a dream, that's a nightmare. No camera?! I can't even imagine. Similar to batteries going dead at touch down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it was just a dream...Hope you had a good weekend, Dew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, and hope yours was good too, Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...