The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cooking Up Some SEVERE Fall Weather... Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everybody. Things are pretty crazy at my office. It was decided that we would dress up and trick or treat and all that, so it has been a blast walking around looking at what everyone dressed up as. I, of course, dressed as a Weather Chef, cooking up some severe fall weather. Hey, except for the whole Dewvoid thing, that might actually work... Here is a pic of my door. It isn't my best creative work, but I am proud of the idea. Go me! Some of the ideas around here are absolutely fabulous. Creativity is just amazing. Everyone has had fun with it, and we are all looking forward to a cook out during our lunch hour. Being on the committee, things are pretty hectic for me today, but I thought I would at least get something out here for Halloween's sake. Later I will eat hotdogs (Chicago Dogs/Slaw Dogs/Chili Dogs) and play some Wii. Should be bunches and bunches of fun. Happy Halloween!!!

Aside from that, looks like we will have beautiful Halloween weather tonight, perfect for trick or treating. Most of the moisture is contained in the lower peninsula of Florida, where they are contending with the far outer convective bands of Tropical Storm Noel. He has started to reintensify now that he has come out from on top of Cuba, not a big intensification, but clearly looking a little better. Continued intensification is anticipated before shear begins to work at it. After 48 hours or so, he is expected to become extratropical and restrengthen. Florida of course is being pummeled with some rain and strong gusty winds (from the pressure gradient, not directly Noel)... Happy Halloween, huh? Hold tight to that candy kids.

I have heard that commercials for the "Twister Sisters" show have started airing on WeTV. The premiere for that show will be on Tuesday, December 11 at 10PM.

Crazy day. That's all I've got for now.

Happy Halloween!
~Dewdrop, CWG

2 comments:

  1. Like the door, Dew. Sounds like you are having a great Halloween! Way to get the weather safety message in with the Halloween theme. Cool weather geek stuff indeed! Cha cha cha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good so far, Mike. I had to get the message out. Meso Magnet Mike wanted me to be certain to include info about flash flooding, so there you have it. lol. Cool Weather Geek, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...