The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Future Kyle.... working on it.

SURFACE PRESSURES ARE FALLING IN THE AREA... AND UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO BECOME A LITTLE MORE CONDUCIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT. THIS SYSTEM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION AT ANY TIME DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO
Unfortunately, as this thing develops, it will most likely get picked up by the upper low over the US which will direct him to the northeastern US coast... another US landfall could be in the cards, and as Mikey hinted in my comments yesterday, it could be the "Perfect Storm" set up. Even more unfortunately, the low pressure disturbance has been stationary over Puerto Rico, and in parts has dumped over 30 inches!!! of rain! Not good.

I did a little sky watching yesterday. That was fun... lots of little pop up storms bursting with energy. I loved the strong contrast between the brilliant white cumulus and the incredible blue. Check them out... Then, there was the little black rain cloud... reminded me of Winnie the Pooh and that little song.
Little Black Rain Cloud
I'm just a little black rain cloud,
Hovering under the honey tree.
I'm only a little black rain cloud,
Pay no attention to little me.

Oh, everyone knows that a rain cloud,
Never eats honey, no, not a nip.
I'm just floating around, over the ground,
Wondering where I will drip. ~source
Cute, huh? Sorry about the power line.

Hope you have a fantastic day!
~Dewdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dew comment, please...