The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-Psalm 19:1

Do you know that God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash?
-Job 37:15



Friday, November 09, 2007

Rough Morning....

Was awakened at a ridiculous hour to a sick Mini-Dew, and I spent the day nursing to her at the house with no internet... service interuption in my area that they are aware of and working on...

No time for a real update, but I hope everyone has (to quote Jess) a "SUPER DUPER WEEKEND."

Update: On a plus note, my (cheesy grin... autographed copy, thanks, Mike!) of the Instability Released DVD arrived from Mike Hollingshead today. Woohoo! I can hardly wait to watch it. If y'all haven't ordered your copy, whatcha waitin' on???

I didn't notice much about how cold it was this morning, except to realize that when the covers weren't on me, it was rather chilly, being in the room furthest from the heating unit... I tend to get the shaft. Looks like temps are expected to climb some as time goes on... The weekend should offer some great outdoor weather. Looks like yet another opportunity for lawn destruction... oh, I mean lawn maintenance. Get ready for some new adventures in lawn maintenance stories.

All right, that's all I've got.

TGIF!
~Dewdrop

4 comments:

  1. Hope MiniDew is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. She does seem to be doing better, though now, she has a little bit of a cough... if it's not one thing, it's another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is being taken over by vines in all forms! As soon as I can weild a lawn tool again safely, I really must clear the vine situation out of here, before the entire house disappears under foliage. Maybe you caould come and coach me, I've never been much of one for lawn work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want ME to help YOU with lawn maintenance... let me direct you to some previous posts. Lawn Maintenance 1 - Swingicide or Lawn Maintenance 2 - Toadicide or Lawn Maintenance 3 - Lawn Ornamenticide? Take your pic... I am probably not the best teacher in this area... unless you're after a what not to Dew...

    ReplyDelete

Dew comment, please...